Friday, June 26, 2009

What's in a Name?

"Do we have a name?" that is definitely the question we have heard most from family, friends and strangers over the past 5 months. Naming the precious person growing inside of you is a lot harder than one would think. Many questions arose...Family Name? Meaningful name? What sounds good with our last name? Will she like her name? Does it rhymn with anything that could potentially get made fun of? The list goes on and on. Although, Zach and I have been calling her this for months we wanted to be certain before sharing it with the world. Little AVERY will be welcomed into the Inman Party of Two in no time and will soon expand our Party to Three! We can not wait to hold her and squeeze her!

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

Avery Inman... I love it, and am super excited that Layne and I will be able to follow along your road as parents through your blog. We can't wait to meet Avery, and look forward to hearing her say those precious words, "Gig em!"
All our love and best wishes! We're so excited for you guys!