Happy 2010!
For New Years Eve, we traveled to Brenham to celebrate Tracy’s 30th Birthday. Her and Wyatt had a Bavarian Beer Garden party at The Sommerlatte’s house for her birthday. The night before the party I got crafty and made Avery her very first New Year’s Eve outfit. She looked so adorable in her flashy little tutu. The party was a lot of fun, very laid back, which was just what we needed for our first New Year’s with our little munchkin. Avery made until about 10:30pm and then she was out for the night. Zach and I rang in the New Year whispering to our sweet little girl while she slept.
2009 was an amazing year for the Inmans. We were blessed with a healthy, beautiful baby girl, who we adore. I cannot wait to see what 2010 has in store for us.
















No comments:
Post a Comment