Sunday, May 2, 2010

Quick Trip to Canyon Lake

My bestie Tanna, her hubby Pat and their two little ones, Tye and Garrett came into town for a quick trip to the outlet and to put there feet in the Canyon Lake water. Since they were so close, I decided to pack up Avery and head to the lake to meet them while Zach stayed home to get some things done around the house. Just as we got settled with all of our things by the water, Tanna and I noticed a rash all over Avery's poor little face and legs...so needless to say...we visited for just enough time to get some pictures of Avery and her best friends before we headed back home while making numerous calls to the peditrican. It turned out that she had a side effect to the antibiotic she was taking for an ear infection. The rash quickly went away a few days later.

Avery and Garrett






1 comment:

Team Trevino said...

What a cute swimmer! Hey, I had trouble uploading videos with mark's fancy camera too. I could never get them uploaded b/c I think it was taping them at a higher quality. I finally pulled out my old school camera and it worked.