Mom,
I am so very proud of everything you have accomplished over the years. Your dedication to your career has taught me so much! I understand that your decision to stop working was long overdue but because of you and Dad, we (Marty, Kristy and I) were given so much our entire lives. I have always looked up to you and your work ethic and hope that I have taken on your traits to dedicate my time an effort to a company as long as you have. I love you Mom and I am so glad you are finally getting the chance to be happy, wild and free!
Love,
Julie
Here's to you, Mom....
Beautiful Poem written about My Mother....by my bestie, Tracy Matthies! I gave her some of my thoughts and she ran with it! Thank you Tracy! Reading it still makes me tear up....
A young and bright lady, only age nine-teen
Took on a job with a very small team.
Her dedication to the tasks began a career
For a company that has flourished year after year.
Forty-six years later, that would be today
Paths are changing, and it’s now time to play.
The number of customers she has helped is untold
But her dedication reveals a character of gold.
From 1946 to 2010, her decision to part
May come with a heavy heart
At the same time, we pause to cheer
For a woman who earned this, that is clear.
An end of an era, now is the day
We all come together, so that we can say:
Geneva, we applaud you, celebrate with you, and say hooray!











No comments:
Post a Comment