It took us a while with our busy schedule but we finally made a trip to Brenham to meet Isaac Christian Matthies. My best friend, Tracy and her husband Wyatt had a baby boy on July 20th. I was dying that I could not be there to meet him the day he was born so you can imagine how excited I was to finally get to meet him, hold him and give him a little kiss. He is the spitting image of his Daddy with a hint of his Mommy which equals...perfection! We love you Baby Isaac and can't wait to see you again.
PS...for some reason there are only pictures of Zach holding Isaac...bummer! I seem to not have a picture of Isaac with his Aunt Julie! Oh and it was impossible to get Avery to sit still long enough to take a picture. She was to busy chasing her boyfriend Tye around.
 |
| Look how cute he is...sleeping so peaceful |
No comments:
Post a Comment