I can honestly say that our little girl has her fair share of clothes and shoes. We actually may need a bigger closet before long. If you add in all the socks that look like shoes, she may have more then her Mom, if that is possible. I can't wait for her to be here to see how cute she is in all of her clothes, shoes and accessories.Sunday, June 28, 2009
"One shoe can change your life" - Cinderella
I can honestly say that our little girl has her fair share of clothes and shoes. We actually may need a bigger closet before long. If you add in all the socks that look like shoes, she may have more then her Mom, if that is possible. I can't wait for her to be here to see how cute she is in all of her clothes, shoes and accessories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe all the cute stuff you already have! Can't wait to see Baby Avery in one of those cute outfits.
I LOVE those shoes!!!!!
Post a Comment