As most of you know Zach planned the most incredible weekend for my 30th birthday and made the best invitations ever...we may start taking orders for custom invites! Thursday - Dinner with Friends in San Antonio, Friday - Dinner and partying in Austin, Saturday - the best tailgate ever and then game time! There were lots of surprises along the way. First off, Kristy, Bill and my nephews surprised me at midnight right when I turned 30! My Dad, Kristy, Bill, Luke & Kyle came in singing "Happy Birthday." Of course it slipped that they were coming, I just had no idea when that would be. The other surprise was Jesse & Dee...yeah! The came home from DC and I was able to celebrate my birthday with them and they got to see Avery for the first time! Well the weekend was wonderful and I must say the 30's are going to be amazing with all of my family & friends! Thank you for ringing in the 30's with me! Here are a few pics from the weekend....
Last night in my 20's
Our last picture in my 20's!
My Birthday - September 4th
(Hula Hut with Family, Malaga for Dinner & Dancing at The Ranch)
Avery with Mommy & her cousins (Luke & Kyle)
Girls at Malaga
Marty, Kristy & I at Malaga
Blowing out my '30' candles Girls at The RanchBoys will be Boys or Men will be Men
At The Ranch
VIP....or so we thought!
Texas A&M Tailgate
Avery with Nana in her first Aggie outfit - tutu and all!
Being cute is exhausting!

College Roomie - My Sharona!



Avery finally meets her "Aunt" Jessica! Thanks for coming all the way from DC!

Fav Cousin-Ryan & his precious girlfriend-Leslie...oh and Bill!

Giving Avery kisses before she goes home with Nana & Popo! Our little AGI!

2 comments:
Glad you had a Happy 30th... :) I am sure your 30's will be wonderful!
p.s. Miss. Avery looks adorable, as always!
Wow, Avery makes maroon look good:)What a sweet husband and glad you celebrated your 30th right!
Post a Comment