There was one special person missing from this day...mine and Avery's Valentine!!!!
We miss you! 
I am expecting a redo of valentines day when Zach returns...I missed not having my Zachary sauce, wine, candlelight and flowers! And Avery's needs her first valentines kiss from her Daddy!


Mom and Dad were here all weekend so we dressed Avery up in her adorable Valentines outfit and ventured out to a nice Sunday lunch. Our favorite place...Gruene River Grill! Avery enjoyed people watching and playing with her keys while Mommy enjoyed a much needed mexican martini! It has been along time since I have spent Valentines day with my parents. We enjoyed our lunch and then headed to San Marcos for a little outlet shopping.
The day was fun but we really missed our valentine!!!
I am expecting a redo of valentines day when Zach returns...I missed not having my Zachary sauce, wine, candlelight and flowers! And Avery's needs her first valentines kiss from her Daddy!











No comments:
Post a Comment