Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

Yesterday, Avery was sound asleep when we finally made it home from work and daycare! I had to get a picture of the sleeping beauty in her fashionable hat her Mimi made for her.




Mimi,

Thank you so much for all of the cute hats you made me. My teachers and friends at school think I am so cool and in style! Mommy lets me wear a different one everyday. Daddy is in Arizona and I miss him so much. Mommy says he will be home soon and will give me a big kiss when he gets here. I can't wait to show him how I crawl, sit up on my own and play with my toys. Jimmy is always trying to lay on my blanket with my toys but Mommy won't let him. Popo is here and he is funny. He always makes funny faces and dances around me to make me laugh. Popo and Mommy keep trying to get me to say Daddy but I am waiting to say it when Daddy gets home. I want to surprise him!
I love you and miss you, Mimi!

Love, Avery

No comments: