Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to the best Daddy & Hubby two girls could ask for!

Dearest Daddy,

Happy Birthday Daddy! Mommy told me that today you turned 30 years old. That is really old! Mommy also told me to say that! I love you Daddy and Mommy says that you are the best husband and I know that you are the best Daddy, too! I like to watch you make funny faces at me, make silly noises and play with me. I hope you have a good birthday! Mommy and I love you very much!

Love,

Avery
Reasons why I love you, Daddy!
1. You let me sleep on you from the very start!

2. You hug me every day!

3. You made me my very first halloween costume.


4. You take me to new heights!

5. You take me swimming and protect my eyes from the sun!

6. You hold me and Piglet when we are tired!

AND....the list goes on forever!

Happy 30th Birthday to a wonderful husband and father!

No comments: