When I picked Avery up from daycare on Friday, she had a new hairdo. Her teacher Claudia is always braiding and styling the other girls hair but Avery's has always been too short or not enough there. I still can not figure out how she got her to sit still long enough to do this but she successfully made 4 tiny buns! Look at how cute she looks! I can't wait for her hair to get longer so we can braid it.


Avery loves to clap!












1 comment:
She is too cute... she is like the perfect combination of you and Zach because she looks just like each of you! I cant believe she is almost one.. this year has flown by!
P.S. Her birthday invitations were adorable!! We wont be able to make it because we are going to do Chad's on the 10th I think and we cant do two trips that close. I hope you all have a blast!!
Post a Comment