We celebrated Avery's first birthday in Brenham on July 3rd. The party was originally going to be outside at Mom and Dad's house with lots of room for the kiddos to run around and the pool to occupy them. With hurricane Alex moving this way the party had to be moved to the camphouse...bummer but really turned out great with all of my decorations I had planned. The camphouse was instantly transformed into a candy shoppe!
For a couple of weeks prior to the party, Zach and I stayed up and handmade all of the centerpieces. I got the idea from a Brenham friend whos triplets are exactly a month older than Avery, thanks Adrienne! I was so happy when all of my ideas came to life and was exactly what I had envisioned.
The party was a big success! We had a great turn out, the food (made by my parents) was yummy, we had the cutest cake ever and we definitely had a happy WALKING girl! Yes, that is right Avery took several steps at her birthday party complete with an audience!
WELCOME TO AVERY'S CANDY SHOPPE!



































1 comment:
SO STINKIN FUN!!!
Post a Comment