Thursday, July 30, 2009
Friends..BBQ..Beer..Birthday
Last night we celebrated JR's (Zach's BFF) 29th birthday at the Salt Lick. Zach and I had never been there so we were excited to finally get to try their BBQ and experience the atmosphere of the Salt Lick. Before arriving at the party...we went the wrong way and ended up on a dead end road in the middle of who knows where (thanks to google maps) and to top it off almost ran out of gas. Could you imagine running out of gas for the first time when you have a newborn in the car. I think we will definitely make sure we have a full tank of gas when we head out on a hour trip from now on. Well, needless to say our little princess was a big hit at the party. Everyone was so excited to finally meet her. She slept the majority of the evening but definitely got a lot of attention. Zach and I make a great team...we were both able to eat while feeding her. It just so happened that she was hungry at the exact time we got our food - how convenient..haha! Well, I accomplished holding a bottle and feeding myself at the same time and then Zach took her so I could eat. The BBQ was great but I would have to say that Zach and I loved the blackberry cobbler the best! Yummy! Make sure you order this next time you are at the salt lick. Well, we had a great time last night and even got to hear a mini concert from The Rankin Twins - love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
I love the salt lick, we had our rehearsal dinner there! So glad you are introducing the baby girl to the finer things in life-bbq
Post a Comment