Zach and I decided to venture out on Saturday with Avery. I have been craving sushi for 9 months so now that I can finally have it Zach took me to lunch to fulfill my craving. It was so yummy and I even had a japanese beer to help it go down. Awww the things you miss when you are pregnant. Avery did so great at lunch she just slept right through the entire meal, snuggled in her carrier. Since she was still sleeping we decided to go shopping for a rug for our living room. It is quite different traveling and shopping with a little one. Carrier...check, stroller...check, diaper bag...check, oh and baby...check, check! Also, scheduling being home in time to feed Avery. Quite different from our unscheduled lives but we love every minute of it!!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Our First Family Outting
Zach and I decided to venture out on Saturday with Avery. I have been craving sushi for 9 months so now that I can finally have it Zach took me to lunch to fulfill my craving. It was so yummy and I even had a japanese beer to help it go down. Awww the things you miss when you are pregnant. Avery did so great at lunch she just slept right through the entire meal, snuggled in her carrier. Since she was still sleeping we decided to go shopping for a rug for our living room. It is quite different traveling and shopping with a little one. Carrier...check, stroller...check, diaper bag...check, oh and baby...check, check! Also, scheduling being home in time to feed Avery. Quite different from our unscheduled lives but we love every minute of it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment