Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I heart Saturdays!

As all of you know Zach is the cook in the family and a darn good one at that! I usually help him out where he needs it but I am not one to cook up a meal without a recipe. This Saturday he whipped up a great little breakfast for us and it was super yummy.


Corn tortilla - fried
cream cheese
scrambled egg
bacon
cheese
dab of salsa


While sitting at the table enjoying our breakfast we decided to empty out our collection of wine corks we have been collecting over the last few years. Not sure what made us decide to do this but it was kind of fun seeing what wines we drink the most and counting how many bottles we have drank...114 was the total and that does not even include the screw top bottles and ones we just forgot to keep. Yes, the Inmans are your typical winos! We love our vino!


Avery just kicked back and slept while Zach and I enjoyed spending time together and watching her sleep.

No comments: