Garrett - 18 days
Avery - 1 month (31 days)
Avery: "Garrett come back, I want to hold your hand"
Tanna & I having our first beer "together" in nine months!
It was great being preggers with one of my best friends!
When we arrived at Mom & Dad's they were at the car before we could turn it off. They were so excited for us to be there, I mean they were so excited for Avery to be there. I am not sure they even told Zach & I hello. Nana & Popo spoiled Avery all weekend and loved every minute of it. Thanks Mom for helping us out with the early morning feedings.
Nana putting Avery to sleep.
On Saturday; Kellie, Mary & Jason came to meet Avery. That evening Zach and I had Mary and Jason's first couples wedding shower to attend and left Avery with my parents. Thank you Mom and Dad for taking care of little Avery - I am sure they loved every minute of it! It was a little hard being away from her but was needed. We had a lot of fun at the shower but it was definitely different knowing that we had a little one to go home to that night. The once all night partying couple went home at midnight and was one of the first ones to leave the party. Kind of unusual for us but we have a few more responsibilties these days.
Thank you, Kellie for my cute diva outfit with rhinestones!
Maryand Avery
On Sunday, Avery attended her first church service and was blessed at communion. She meet all of our church friends and even got to meet my Nanny Boeker. After church everyone (Aunt Jeannie & Uncle Donald, Aunt Joan & Uncle Homer, Ashley, Sam, Spencer & Oliver) came over for lunch to meet Avery. We can't wait until November when our new little cousin will arrive so Avery has a playmate.
Great Aunt Jeannie and Great Uncle Donald
Great Aunt Joan











No comments:
Post a Comment