Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Counting Sheep...
Write it down in the books! Avery slept through the night! Last night our good friends Brian and Ashley came over for dinner and visit Avery. They left at around 10pm while Avery was taking her last bottle for the night. By 10:30pm, she was in bed counting sheep. The alarm goes off at 6am for Zach to get up for work, well this morning when the alarm went off we realized that she was still sleeping and had not woken up since we put her to bed. Zach left for work and I went back to sleep. At 6:30am the alarm went off again, since I forgot to turn it off before he left, and she finally woke up. The big question on my mind today is whether or not she would have slept longer if she would have not heard the loud alarm. Oh well, 8 hours is great! Let's just see how well she sleeps tonight...I am hoping for another good nights rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment