I am slowing starting to get Avery used to her crib. She has been sleeping in a bassinet in our room since she was born. Today, was her first nap in her crib. She did okay until she woke up and realized she was all alone in a room she is not too familiar with. I let her cry for a few minutes thinking she would go back to sleep but that did not happen. I really need to work on letting her fuss a little bit before picking her up and comforting her. I just can't stand to hear her cry and be upset. Pour little baby had tears!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Nap Time
I am slowing starting to get Avery used to her crib. She has been sleeping in a bassinet in our room since she was born. Today, was her first nap in her crib. She did okay until she woke up and realized she was all alone in a room she is not too familiar with. I let her cry for a few minutes thinking she would go back to sleep but that did not happen. I really need to work on letting her fuss a little bit before picking her up and comforting her. I just can't stand to hear her cry and be upset. Pour little baby had tears!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment