Friday, July 3, 2009

4...3...2...1...The Countdown Begins!

I went to my weekly appointment yesterday to find out I was on my way to being dilated to 4 cm and 80% effaced. My doctor was very surprised that I had not felt any contractions or pressure being that far along. We discussed our options and decided to schedule an induction. Zach and I will be heading to the hospital at 6am on Tuesday, July 7th and the process will begin. So, unless our little princess decides to come into this world early we will definitely be holding her in our arms sometime on Tuesday. It is hard to believe we will be parents in less than 4 days, so stay tuned for upcoming announcements...and keep myself and baby Avery in your prayers over the next few days that we experience a healthy delivery!

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

Just wanted to let you guys know we'll be thinking about you tomorrow, and waiting for an update and pictures of the beautiful little Avery! And I want to see the preggo pictures you had taken. The two you posted on the blog are absolutely beautiful! Love and best wishes!
Mitzi and Layne