Monday, December 7, 2009

5 Months Old!


Dear Avery,


Today, you are 5 months old. My has time passed quickly. You are growing like a weed and discovering new things everyday. Your newest discovery is your voice. You have started to squeal really loud. It is so adorable to see your face after you make a loud noise. You also love playing with your feet and sticking all of your toes in your mouth. So flexible! It is hard to explain how happy I am when you smile at me. You love to cuddle in the morning and when you are getting sleepy. I just love snuggling with your head on my shoulder. You love being on your tummy and pushing up to look around. Your Daddy and I swear you will be crawling soon, you just need to figure out what to do with your hands since you definitely know how to kick, kick, kick those feet. You may take after your Daddy and one day become a soccer star.


We love you sweet baby girl! Happy 5 months!


Love,

Mommy

No comments: