Tuesday, December 15, 2009
All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth!!!
Yes, indeed ladies and gentlemen...our little Avery Grace is getting her first tooth! This weekend Zach was letting Avery drool and chew on his finger and much to his surprise something sharp bit him. Sure enough, we looked and there was a small little white tooth beginning to pop through. Since then our little angel has been drooling a lot more than normal and has been a little cranky. Yesterday, she began running a low grade temperature. Poor thing just looked miserable. I can only imagine how uncomfortable it must be for her. So, I guess we have begun the dreadful teething phase. As soon as the pearly white pokes its way through, I will be sure to get some good photographs, so until then, stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment