Thursday, December 17, 2009

So super excited....

today I received a phone call from my bf Tracy. Here is a recap....


me: "Hey...did you get my message?"
Tracy: "yes, I got Avery's special present today/collection...oh, what was Avery's original due date?"
me: "July 14th, but I had her a week early"
Tracy: "Well, guess what our due date is July 13th!!!"
me: (eyes start watering & tears of happiness start rolling)..."oh my goodness, I am crying! I am so happy for you guys!"
Tracy: "Thank you, we have known for a while"
me: "I knew it...Gosh, I am so happy! Congratulations! Avery and Baby M may have the same birthday!"


Well, there you go folks...Tracy and Wyatt are going to be parents and great ones at that! Congratulations to two of the most special people in our lives! We love you guys! Can't wait to meet Baby M in July....

No comments: