Thursday, December 17, 2009

Poor Baby Girl

Avery is under the weather. She had been running a low grade temperature for the last couple of days, so I decided to take her to the doctor yesterday. We thought it was because of her little tooth coming in but she actually has sores/ulcers in the back of her throat. Poor baby girl! She has been fine except for the fever, but last night she woke up after an hour of being in bed, screaming and crying. Zach and I spent an hour and a half comforting her until we finally got her to sleep with a little help from the tylenol. I can only imagine having something like that going on in my throat and not being able to take any medicine for it. The doctor said it was a viral infection and we just had to let it run it's course. I am just praying that it's course is run before next Friday. I would hate for our little girl to spend her first Christmas sick.

Mommy and Daddy love you, Avery and hope you start feeling better soon!

No comments: