Thursday, March 11, 2010

8 Months Old!

Dear Avery,

It is hard to believe that you turned 8 months old on March 7th. Last year this time your Daddy and I were just told that you were going to be a girl. I remember the day like it were yesterday and the joy we both felt. You bring happiness to our lives each and every day. You have learned so much and are doing so many new things these days. Daddy is away for work and I can not wait until he returns so you can show him what all you can do. He is so proud of his little munchkin.


Here are a few of your new accomplishments:
  • Crawling all over the place
  • 2 Teeth
  • Saying "Ma, ma, ma, ma" "Blah, blah, blah" and other baby talk
  • Screaming
  • Eating baby food but very picky
  • Eating 8 ounces at feedings
  • Getting up on all fours - hands and feet
  • Getting up in bed - laying down to sitting

We love you baby girl!



Love,
Mommy

No comments: