
Monday, March 1, 2010
Yoga Baby
This morning Avery woke up before I was done getting ready for work which usually never happens. Our normal morning consists of me turning on her lamp for her to hopefully wake up on her own but usually when I come back in 10 to 15 minutes later she is still sleeping. Well, this morning she started moving around before I even had a chance to blow dry my hair. She is a great morning baby so I just let her play in her crib until I was done. Our hand held video monitor is the best purchase ever because we can take it anywhere in the house and still be able to see what she is doing. After a few minutes of her playing with her feet, she decided to sit up in bed and wait for me to rescue her. I watched her as I finished getting ready, sitting there patiently and then my last glance, she had leaned over and went back to sleep. I quickly ran in there so I could get a picture. There is no flash on the i-phone so I had to turn on her light to get a good picture. She thankfully stayed in her same position but opened her eyes. Check out our little yoga baby doing her morning stretches!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment