Wednesday, March 10, 2010

She escaped!

I am not sure why I thought I would have all the time in the world to get things done while Zach was away but of course I was wrong. We are only 9 days away from him arriving home and my "list" still exists. One of the things I wanted to do before he returned was clean out our guest bedroom closet. For the past 3 years, it seems like this closet has been the resting place for random items that are not really needed and do not have a place in the house aka...JUNK! I insisted that this task get checked off, so, I decided to entertain Avery by putting a cowboy hat on her and sitting her in an empty box while I cleaned out the closet. I thought sit her in the empty box in the now empty closet and organize while she watched. Well needless to say this did not go as planned. It only took her about 5 seconds to realize she could escape and off she went and headed for the mess. Our little munchkin is so mobile now and curious about everything! All in all the closet finally was cleaned and organized. It is amazing how much crap you acquire over the years!






No comments: