Friday, March 19, 2010

Cause tonights gonna be a good night....

I woke up this morning very excited, overjoyed and oddly enough nervous. Excited because Zach will continue his last day of driving home and will be here soon, overjoyed because I will get to hold him and kiss his face later on this evening and nervous like I was the first time he asked me out on a date because it has been so long since we have seen each other. You would not think after being married for almost 4 years you would be nervous to see your soulmate but I am and it is a good nervous feeling. It is hard to believe that it has been 38 days since I last saw Zach and Avery saw her Daddy. Needless to say we have missed him more than you can imagine. Well, yesterday was Zach's last day to work in Page, AZ, where he has called "home" for the past month and a half. As I posted previously, Zach took a last minute assignment from work to help out in Arizona. He has been working some very long days and has only had one day off in the past 38 days! Tonight, Zach will be home and our little happy family will be back together.

1 comment:

Twinty Photography said...

YEAAAAAAAAA, ya'll have so much fun!